View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 04:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Shawm,Rabbit, Scoot,Scorp and everyone else that has taken the time to comment on this situation...THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart...pressing the ban button is a very diffcult thing to do although the phyiscal aspect of it is simple.

I wanted to make sure I gave this guy every opportunity to make it Right before I jumped and made a move..its like Shooting a gun..once you have pulled the trigger there is no going back

I think the problem may have taken care of itself (Without any Action taken on my end)...I will go ahead and admit this cause some may not believe it....when I cast my Vote...I voted "NO"...not to ban him....lol. 8) ...I wanted the Man to have at least one Vote in his corner although I know he is dead wrong in his actions.

Everyone has bads Days...YES including me...so let me go ahead and take this moment and say if I have ever did anything to Hurt anyone in anyway I apologize it was not intentional or meant to be a permanent thing anyhow.
My job here is to protect you guys and keep peace...not to inflict any damage..I fully understand and respect the Authority this site has given me.."With Authority Comes Responsibility"

thanks for the words of reason Shawn...your a good fella !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "