View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 12:06 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default pricing cars and parts ???

i am finding it even more present lately that cars more often than parts dont have a price? [ parts too]\ if it is a trade offer a price often may help give guidance to the looker. we have had this subject posted before but has it slipped away?. i am not shopping at this time but always looking for the unexpected deal of the day> but without a price how do we expect to find this sale or to sell a part or vehicle? guessing at a price isnt a very good thing when usually waiting on a reply anyway. i sell at meets and find that price saves you and the shopper time. if i am looking to bull crap , i just stand up and there is always a great story to listen to or be told!!!!!!! do we display or sell ???? / it may be just up to the person listing the ad? wonder what the percentage of listings do not have a price ??? ******* just food for thought ******* not looking to stirr up crap but i think that perhaps you may get more responses from possible buyers if they knew the price range they are looking at?. if nothing else, 'over price' the darn thing if you want to display it and not sell it. dont forget to pray for the troops and those abroad, but mostly pray for the needy >you may just be in their shoes one day needing prayer! better than nothing rod shop!!!