View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 02:56 PM
instagators84
APPRENTICE

Default What Do You Think???

So a local track in the area is having a 2 day Labor Day race which is paying a guaranteed 3,500.00 a day but the flyer advertises a 5,000.00 a day purse if the required car count is met. So I asked if 2 drivers may drive the same car in the same class, and this is what I got from track personnel on the track webs forum.
"Yes, but the track wants to make this VERY clear. You will not have a leg to stand on if you conplain about not having enough time to make it back around or your car gets to hot. The track is planning on having alot of cars at this race and are going to have to keep pace. If you do not make it back around before the next class starts, you are out."

Now the question I ask is if the track allows 2 tech cards to be bought dont you think that the track should atleast wait for a fellow to put fuel back in the car and get back up there. I told them that I was on alky so overheating would not be an issue, I just want to stop by the trailer and fill up. The topic has sparked some p$%$ing and mouning on the web site so I thought that I would get you guys opion.