View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 07:51 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by 482
Times are a changing! They don't stay the same just because you want them too.
The kids do, and will, learn different things/ways than we did. I'm sure you want better for your children than what you had, like the rest of us! I assume you have dial up now. I don't think wifi is all that much more to help further your children's education, they will thank you later. Unfortunately, now days if you don't keep up you will fall by the wayside.
And there is always home and private schools if the current school system don't work for ya!

JMO,
Good luck in your endeavour!
i think ya missed the point and no id dont have dial up i have wifi. my points are as follows.
A. they are talking about adding to schools supplies a wifi device like a tablet lap top ect (even a smart phone)
B. if ya dont know how to do math with out a 100+ texas insterment calcularor how are ya gonna servive the real world.
C.i dont have a problem with them teaching computer tech class or what ever they call it yr to yr but when your english paper is looked up and printed verbatum from a web site (per instrucrions) no actual writing or anything how is that learning?