View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 10:31 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by onedragracer
I appreciate the comment gearhead. That is the same situation I'm in right now. As for the other bullshit comments, everybody wishes they could run the dial and go 00 on the tree. If your that good why are you running at bullshit races and posting bullshit comments. Just my 2cents.
If you don't have anything positive to comment keep it to yourself or maybe your one of the cheaters that doesn't want anyone to find out how the systems work. Food for thought :!:

Yep you caught me I am a cheater because I can be 00 on the tree all day and take less then .01 stripe at will ... with some more cheating and effort I got my car so it'll back up a # all day..
You'll fine me at most big money races around mich,indiana and I've turned a few win lights on. If you'd like to see my tree reader in action just come on over and check it out, but it looks like any other thumb in a racing glove ..

Calling people cheaters is BS .. find a way to turn on a win light and stop crying .. again this is just my 2cents :roll:

still willing to talk .... :!: