View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 10:17 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by onedragracer
I appreciate the comment gearhead. That is the same situation I'm in right now. As for the other bullshit comments, everybody wishes they could run the dial and go 00 on the tree. If your that good why are you running at bullshit races and posting bullshit comments. Just my 2cents.
If you don't have anything positive to comment keep it to yourself or maybe your one of the cheaters that doesn't want anyone to find out how the systems work. Food for thought :!:
If someone really was doing this...or knew how to build such a device...do you really think they are gona tell you on a public forum? The idea of being able to hide a "tree reader" and be able to succesfully "aim" IT at the tree is ridiculous to me...it would have to be something that could be aimed and that would be very difficult to hide I think. JMO

If you don't like all the electronic boxes and such... maybe run PRO/NO BOX.??
It wouldf be pretty easy to point out a cheater then...cause any type of delay box whatever is illegal, so all that is needed would be to find it on the car. In a class that allows delay boxes and other electronics...it seems to me proving what the box does would be difficult.

JMO no disrespect intended.