View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 05:10 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

You are correct, it is not a word in the dictionary. I know one that is though: Stupid. I will use it in a sentence for you.

YOU make yourself appear to be very STUPID when you open your mouth.
I am not offended either, just merely giving my opinion.

BTW, it would be hilariously funny for you to come to the south and say something STUPID like that.

Later ya'll :!:

Originally Posted by firepro65
First off, Yall is not a word. It is something a ignorant rednecks says. Sorry if that offends some people. JMO.
Originally Posted by littlehotrod
NO I HAVNT I TOLD YALL DUMB ASSES ALLREADY. READ THE FOURM AND IM NOT GOING TO SEND IT UNTILL YALL EASE UP ON ME AND THEN ILL SHIP IT..D A M N BUT MORE YALL DOING THIS S H I T THEN I WANT SHIP ANYTHING..BECAUSE YALL ARE GOING WAY TO FAR WITH THIS S H I T SO AS SOON AS YALL STOP ALL THE PERSONAL CRAP THEN I WILL SEND THE MAN HIS STALL BUT UNTILL THEN HELL NO..SO ITS UP TO YALL FOR ME TO DO THE RIGHT THING..SO LIKE I SAID IF YALL WILL EASE UP ON US THEN ILL SHIP IT TO HIM..AND I TRYED TO GET WITH THE MAN AND HE WANT GET BACK TO ME SO IF HES NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT THEN IM NOT EITHER..BUT IM TRYING BUT HE DONT WANT TO GET WITH ME..BUT IF U CANT SAY IM TRYING..SO LIKE I SAID IF YALL CANT EASE UP SME OFF US AND QUIT BAGING ON A KID THEN I WILL SEND THE MAN HIS STALL BUT UNTILL THEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN BE AN A S S HOLE TOO.