Default Ram Clutches - my experience

Purchased over $1,000 worth of Ram stuff:
Flywheel,
Long style resure plate,
6 point disc
clutch stud kit
Hyd T/O bearing
Bleed kit
My car went 30 feet before puking all the hydraulic fluid in the lot.
Pulled transmission (Lenco - weighs 167 pounds) and found bleeder lines were hitting the bolts that are used to assemble the pressure plate.
I took several pictures, a narrative and mailed them to Ram. (I know some companies do not want to open pictures send email.)
While waiting, I added bought a new bleader kit, and some street 45's that moved the lines away from the boltheads.
I sent an email asking if they got the mail. Here is their reply:

Dave,
Yes, we did get the photos, thanks. We are aware of this issue and when anyone calls for a hyd. bearing we always ask if they are using a long style pressure plate and let them know they must use 45 degree fittings if so. This is also now listed on our FAQ page.

Doug
RAM Clutches

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2012 8:54 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Issue with hydraulic throw out

One week ago Monday, I mailed pictures and a description of an interference issue with your hydraulic throwout bearing lines.
I mailed the pictures because many companies are reluctant to open attachments.
Have you had a chance to evaluate my letter?

Thank you,
Dave
Sugar Hill, GA

Here is the new FAQ data, straight from their website.

Go to: warranty information/ determination on the technical page for complete information on evaluating warranties and warranty handling procedures.

HYDRAULIC RELEASE BEARINGS

When using a Long style / 3-finger clutch, the straight fittings on the base of the bearing hit my levers. What do I do?

When using a Long style pressure plate you must replace the straight fittings at the base of the hydraulic bearing with 45 degree fittings. This will keep the levers of the pressure plate from contacting the hydraulic lines.

No "thank you for R&D", no offer to replace the lines or fittings. No "Sorry for you time". I don't think they would have responded if I had not inquired of them.

Am I being to unreasonable??? :?