View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 05:03 PM
elkymann
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default BIG THANKS

Goes out to all who replied. I bet there were more than 500 biker's there, as far away as Calif. & Texas. I got an arm band from the service, and it was a closed casket. From what I heard from his real good friend was, he was doing a good rate of speed around 11pm at night and real dark in Mi. at that time in the middle of now where, and not one thing was in his way but speed, and it looks like he just lost control trying to make the turn, tried to make it, the front end may have grabbed and took him for the side to side handle bar ride of his last breath. Also mentioned was that he may have died instantly from a broken neck from a head first impact on the ground, a field, no water, mud, deer, or tree's :cry: and his face was so badly, well, enough on that, he is happy in Raceway Heaven on his Hog, be well my friend, see you later in life.
Great service, and a parade lap of his truck and many behind him(me included) is in order at a Michigan track, probably Milan Dragway sometime in the near future, the truck needs to be looked over before the switch is turned with his son behind the wheel.

Anyway, thanks again guys for your prayer's and thoughts, it's a big help and I will never forget him, and every Harley I hear, or see, I look at the driver right into the eyes and think of my buddy, and hope these guys stay alive a lot longer and be safer on the roads and take your time, what's the frickin rush?????? :x :x :x do it on the track, not on the road, too many variables to take YOUR life!, nuff said.

Sincerely

ElkyJohn
Shooting for 9.60's in Honor of my friend Doug C. "DAWG"