View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 02:14 PM
elkymann
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default WE LOST ANOTHER GOOD PERSON......

I hate to report to the people here on Racingjunk but a lot of Michigan people know of a friend of mine.

Doug Cunningham from the Monroe, Mi. area was killed last night on his motorcycle after the 10pm hour, returning home from a biker friends funeral of which his friend was killed by a drunk driver. Doug was NOT hit by a drunk driver and final reports are not out as of yet. A viewing service is almost a sure thing for this Sunday, the 13th of April and the funeral in on Monday the 14th of April and more info can be found on www.milandragway.com

He will be missed by many, had a great sense of humor, was funny, knew many people and would give his shirt off his back to help you out if needed. He worked at the now defunked Detroit Dragway on Sibly & Dix in Brownstown, Mi., and a racer of a White Ford F-100 drag truck with orange and red flames on the front from time to time.
He was a good friend to me, and others, and will be sadely missed by many people. Please pray for his family for me and stop by the Milan site for more info and post a reply if possible.

I am deeply saddened by my friends passing, and hate to see anyone go this way, and not to say I am against motorcycles, but if you have one, sell it..... I want to see you some day down the road. Rest in Peace my fallen friend and race that truck in heaven like you stole it, Godspeed Dougy. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

John & Linda Gould
"The Elkyman" Team
NMCA Series