Thread: looking for car
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 08:48 AM
nitrus2
SHOW GUEST

Default looking for car

let me tell you the story behind this post and .a fiew years back i owned a mechine shop had to sell it it was going under. a so called friend told me that i could keep my things at his place we did things for eachother for free(friend thing)i built a motor and welded stuff for free for him. time past and his wife sayed that she wanted it out of there so i ask for her to be patient i need to find a place for it cents the guarge was full. week later she sent me a letter saying that i owed them 4500 bucks we didnt agree on storage fees it was a friend helping a friend thing. one of the things that was there was a 70 nova ss.had it cents i was 14 im 46 now somehow they fanigaled the system and sold the car i still have the title and the dmv sayes that its still in my name.there being asses and wont tell me where it went so i am serching for it.i am just trying to find it so maby i could some how try to get it back.the vin on mine was 114270w267599.my car got stolen from me from these people and trying to find it.put yourself in my shoes. thanks for your time contact info [email protected]