View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 03:07 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Just for the record, my original was edited, but not by me and I do have proof, I already spoke with Tom about it, I'm just stating the FACT that my post was edited to make me look like a whiner, trouble maker or whatever.

I've been a good member, I love this site, I have made many productive posts and rarely if EVER get involved in pissing matches, I let this thread lay for 4 pages before I said one word and it was just a poke to try and lighten the mood, you BRIAN obviously took as an attack, whatever dude, you clearly have issues you need to deal with.

I've met many fine folks on here Brian, some will be life long friends, and it's sad to see it get to this, but I will not stand for post editing WITHOUT my concent or knowledge PERIOD.

Now as far as the finger pointing is concerned, I didnt point a finger at anyone, just ask Tom, I merely said it wasn't me that edited my post and tried in vain to make me look bad.
I'm pretty sure a regular forum member can't edit my personal posts so IMO that narrows it down to about 3 people, Tom, PJ and you.
So whatever dude, I'm outta here.

Heads up guys, theres a snake in the grass.

Chow>Cp