View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 05:24 PM
JPriestley83
SHOW GUEST

Hey Everyone!

My name is Jordan Priestley and I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone! The help I've received has been over whelming! Words can't describe how my wife and I felt when it was gone; then all of the support from industry friends just blew us away! I could say thank you a million times and it wouldn't describe our appreciation to everyone in the automotive community!

The entire rig was found 1 1/2 miles from the Riviera where it was stolen on Monday at 10am. They broke the door lock and punched out the ignition on the 06 2500. They drove it over to a lot off of Sahara and they started ripping the inside of the truck apart. They opened the side door on the trailer and were about to open the rear door when they left for some reason; GOD is the only thing I can think of!

The tools, Camaro and just about everything else was left untouched! Things like this just don't happen and I'm totally blown away! We didn't even get to drive it; still need to do electrical and fuel lines....

I could write for hours but the main thing I want to do now is say THANK YOU to everyone here at racingjunk! If there is ever anything I can do for anyone please let me know! Words can't describe how much everyone’s support meant to us! THANK YOU!

Kind Regards,

Jordan and Aimee Priestley