View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 07:45 AM
  #9  
mytmouz
Senior Member
RACING JUNKIE
 
mytmouz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pelahatchie, MS
Posts: 1,009
Default

OK, I work a LOT, so I don't get much time to work on my many projects, but I did get back on this. After much cursing/wailing/nashing of teeth, I got the engine and trans test fitted to the chassis. I used the new Holley swap frame mounts and modified the stock crossmember to work with the boxed frame and fabbed some adjustable brackets for it. Swap went well, except for the driver side motor/frame mount combo. The motor mounts I used is are fabbed ones I bought, and it took a while to determine that was the issue. Once I modded that, it fit perfect. I then disassembled everything to blast the frame and paint it. I (hopefully) get a Saturday off in a couple of weeks. Plan is to reassemble everything, run the brake and fuel lines, then set the body back on...

mytmouz is offline