View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Gents:

It is good to have friends like you. Had a trip to Ohio... an annual Archery show called the ATA Show... just got back. It is nice to know I was missed; but it looks like you guys are holding things down well. Dirk, it appears you have favor in your travels too... welcome back.

Let me pose a question to you guys. What if I did not make it back? What if I died? How exactly would you know? I was thinking about this... what if one of us kicks the bucket, goes out in a ball of flames, etc... how will we all know if we loose one of our RJ brothers?? I would want to know if we lost one of us. Word of mouth is slow... not very reliable. I suppose payments would stop to RJ, & it would look like I just dissapeared... or lost touch. I am going to tell my wife how to contact you if I happen to go to Gods kingdom. Has this topic ever been addressed? What systems do we have to keep us informed of such a thing? As Double/D mentioned, we all ride "the bus", but we get off at different places. I know where we all are going, but some may go there sooner than others. Sooooo.... let's be aware if one of us croaks. Fair enough? Okay, thats it... enough said. Weird post huh??? Scooter