View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 07:13 PM
mrnitro33
SHOW GUEST

Thumbs down I am also a victim of 24hourautoservicing.com.

I answered an add on Racing Junk for a 2014 Camaro LSA engine. Add it still up as of today. I wired money for this engine plus shipping. Then I got an email from Express Courier Freight Logistics saying that insurance was required to ship the engine and I needed to send them that money. I tried making a payment for insurance on their website but I got several replies saying my card could not be verified. I have found other mentions of a similar scam by these people. I visited their website and under the "store" tab I also found an add for this engine still up. Several other engines, blowers, and race cars were listed for sale. I would avoid this bunch of scammers. I sent a wire transfer and am out $8500. Price was too good to be true. AVOID 24hourautoservicing.com, Express Courier Freight Logistics, and Top Dermal Fillers LLC - they are apparently involved as well. You can find similar results on Scamguard.com for this bunch of swindlers. BTW - I received a message today that the seller was going to the shipper to straighten things out. Yeah, right!

Last edited by mrnitro33; 03-22-2019 at 11:57 AM.