View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
I really don't have much to say about all of this, but don't forget that no matter what you read you usually take it worse than how it was meant to be. When you only read something you don't get to see or hear the tone or expressions the person would say it with. 99% of the time it's not near as bad as you take it.
I'm not gonna say much more on this thread because I think most all of the regular guys and mods have good intentions with what they say and do on here and this was never meant to become a peeing match.

Almost any time somebody stamps your post and ask a question about it, it kinda does put you in automatic ticked off defense mode if you're a regular on the forum. That's just a part of a being on a forum, but it still easily start a mess like we have here.
EXACTLYDont take everything as an attack!! did anyone notice in brians comment on the steering wheel it ended with , LOL. It was meant in fun & everybody jumped on it like it was an attack :? guys.....lightin up. were all here for fun....save the attacks for the scammers(after you know they realy are one). :wink:
Oh yeah....this is a thread about a steering wheel aint it.

boy talk about getting off topic.