View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 02:07 AM
cody96
SHOW GUEST

The chassis is not stolen, he is lying and if he had proof he would have brought legal recourse upon us by now. The chassis was a sponsor deal and the last time I checked you don’t give the sponsor funds back at the end of the year. It would be equivalent to I give you $1500.00 to run my ad on your car and at the end of the year you give my money back. No not going to happen. I have kept my mouth shut till now but this guy has done nothing but try to screw with myself and my family by turning friends against us and now my customers. Luckily my friends know this guy and his lies didn’t work on them so he had to go out and tell people who don’t know him in order to be believed. I’m not the criminal here but maybe he should look up his own record. He is bordering on Libelous and threatening our well being by turning customers away. The car in the ad has nothing to do with him or anyone else. I could tell you everything but that would mean I’m stooping to his level and I’m not that way at all. He says I’m not to be trusted, he should look in the mirror.