View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 02:43 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Watch out for Nick Claborne in ALbany KY

Hey guys, just wanted to give yall a heads up on this guy, I traded him my tube chassis vega and a 96 Honda Magna for a 68 Camaro on 9-30-08 We agreed that we would meet about half way. Everything started out pretty good and then he called and said that his brakes messed up on his truck and he had to go back and get the other truck. I told him that was fine and I would keep driving and we would meet somewhere. We finally met up and did the trade. He told me the engine in the camaro had been dynoed at 751 hp at the flywheel and he had forgot the dyno sheets in the other truck along with the tach, window net and new seat belts. I told him that would be fine, he could just send them to me when he got back. After a couple of weeks of not receiving anything I contacted him and he said that the package was sent back to his dads house and he would resend it the next morning. I again gave him my address so he could make sure that he got it right. A week went by and I sent him an email stated that I thought I had been screwed over and he replied back that he had been out of town and hadn't been able to send the package. This is now Decemeber and I contacted him saying that I was not going to forget about what he owed me. He then asked me how much money would it take to make things right, I told him $75 since I had already bought a tach for the car, he then replied, well lets just make it a $100. I told him that would settle things up between us then. That was two weeks ago and haven't heard anything from him. I p.m. him yesterday telling him that I was going to do this so it would not be a big surprize to him. I had put a message on his racespace about he was a good guy and I would do business with him again. When I didn't receive my stuff, I then put on his race space, beware of this guy and make sure you have everything you are supposed to before trading. Well he erased that one but left the one where I was saying he was a great guy to deal with. I know that its not much what he owes me but I just wanted yall guys to be aware of him. If I receive my money ($100), I will also post it on here. This is my first time doing this and don't like to but I think it is only fair since he is always trading on here. He has several ads on here right now: 1403393, 1402706, 1404064, 1404073, and 1404084.

Thanks
Chris