View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 06:16 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default CASH price VS TRADE Price

I want to create a little discussion here and see how you guys think on this subject......

i cruise the classified every day...Now here is what really doesn't make GOOD sense once you really think about it..
example:
i will take $8500 for my car roller...but if you want to trade its going to be much higher..say $15,000.....

Now the way i see it....if you are willing to trade heads up and you like what i have..why can't we trade a $8500 piece for a $8500 piece...why do i have to trade you something worth 7k/8k more than what you are asking for your car ?....the same goes if your willing to trade with cash boot..why not trade for something worth 4k that appeals to you and take $4500 difference in cash...to make up the $8500 asking price....if your not interested in trading i understand that ...just say NO TRADES..
In my opinion it would really take a DUMB A$$ or a real desperate person to trade soemthing worth 15k for something someone is asking $8500 and you know could be bought for less..

Please give me your thoughts on this...i see this and i laugh to myself...of course everyone wants the BEST deal but COME ON LETS PLAY REAL HERE !..

Juice

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "