Old 04-15-2012, 05:58 PM
premikiep
APPRENTICE

Default nick claybourne

The problem with dealing with people on the internet is you have to go back in time when peoples word ment something.But in this day an age you have lying do good peices of shit like nike clayboure of albany/montecello kentucky who's word is not worth a shit.But on the other hand you also do not know who you are screwing and what they can do or if they have the resourses to have you thrown under the jail or in this case under the federal jail.I have personally talked to a lot of peolple in his area when you bring up his name they all say the same thing DO NOT TRUST HIM HE'S A LYIER . This is from people in his life his best freind that runs the radio station,the local engine shop,his ex-boss who fired him for steeling and lying.this asshole forged the name on a title and had his stupid ass wife notorize it .which leads us to the last thing as of this morning he was on his way with the trailer one of the things he screwed the guy out of on his scam but once again it was just another bullshit story.It's time this guy was shut down I'm calling out the moderators of this site. If someone has serveral user names and have this many people stating they have been screwed by this guy don't you thing it's about time you guy's cut this guy off and turn over this info to the police .The FBI has a cyber crimes division this asshole is the perfect canadate and nick you know my name and number call me PLEASE.