Old 07-01-2011, 07:45 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default prices? where are the prices? trade value higher! prices?

i know we have been here before but dont some people realize that PRICE SELLS? or perhaps price dont sell so we dont list it? or is $1.00 a starting price we can deal with and go down from there :lol: ?? i know some situation prevent us from a price but take a look. i dont even open the NO PRICE ads anymore. and if you offer a price they get upset you lowballed them. what can they expect? :?: if you think your price is to high it may be ? but atleast put a price so a buyer can atleast consider. we wonder why we dont get trades offers :?: :?: :?:' fair' trade offers! if we dont know where your price area is what can we do? . is it soooo' hard to price a car that we cant figure it out\ or are we looking for the guy that price dont matter? i want that guy too!! or no price but states 8) 'be real with offers' :roll: . just wanted a voice out here to help sell cars in a bad arena, price sells , ask walmart! ask a car lot. ask a mom at a garage sale? we are smarter than this !!! :!: god bless our troops and keep them in our prayers!!! :?: :?: