View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 10:50 AM
TheEngineer
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by roadkill2
"Jinks" was a perv . . He loved to snuggle up under Linda Vaughn's Boobs . . there's many pictures of him doing just that with that sh*t eating grin . .

And Pam? Hell yes! Me too! . . . .

Pam Hardy (Jungle Pam) was a show unto herself. But she was also one of the best Crew Chief's, if you want to call her that. She knew the car, the driver and what to look for while backing Jim up and staging him . . One of the most viewed shots of Pam is a literal Beaver shot, but she's doing what a crew chief is supposed to do, looking at a potential problem . . It was just that no other Crew Chief, then or now, could look that good doing what she did . .

I never missed a Jungle Jim pass if I was where I could be witness . . No matter what kind of thrash we might have been in the middle of . .
I've also got that photo of Pam down on her knees looking under Jungle Jim's Funny Car. Wow, what a view!!! :mrgreen:

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/r...g?t=1334144757

If Pam was my crew-chief, she would really keep my driver moral up (as-well-as, something else). And, I would still do all the engine work myself!

Now that I think about it, I just might be as big of a perv as old Grumpy having all these photos of Pam! It probably has something to do with building too many Chevy race engines! That's my story and I'm sticking to it :roll: