View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I am humbled by your post Ken. I am glad the 357 was empty... you are a cool guy. It is amazing what God can do... isn't it??!! True peace & true Joy I thought was something I needed to drink, smoke, or snort... I hated being in my own skin. God gave me peace & I had to work for it too. God made me accountable too. I love the changes in your life Ken... you have purpose here & your family needs you around. My grandpas died from all the booze... I think it is cool that you have grand kids who get to have an outlaw biker grandpa who is still around!! You made it... you found God.

I would say you still have "outlaw" in your blood anyways. We now live in a spiritual law under God. It does not always line up with our politicians, law makers, government, schools, or this world... I view some laws as not applicable to me still... you may know what I am talking about. I do not plan on denying God in front of people to please the masses, so when grace is in order, it will be given. Spiritual law comes up when I see someone trying to brain-wash my kids or tell me I can't do certain things... so I ignore some of them. I am not promoting Anarchy, just saying we get enough garbage from the world as it is. my guess is that you will be an Outlaw to a degree until your last breath. Anyways, keep you head up & keep diggin' !! Scoot