View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 02:53 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default What would you do ?

I sold a set of used Diamond pistons for a 555 I had on ebay. I called my motor guy (ho purchased these pistons new from diamond) to make sure he didnt do anything to the piston, he said nope all good. I took to a local shop to double check what they were I even called Diamond got the same #'s I got from the other 2 places. Put them on ebay sell them, guy buys them gets them 2 days later says comp height is not what I said (1.270) he says 1.250 , I told him to double check he then tells me 1.125. Sends them back to me and wants his $ back, which I am fine doing if I was wrong, but do I take the time to take them to another shop and get them checked. When I know they are going to say what the other shops have said. I have perfect feedback and first thing he said when emailing me was, he didnt want to mess up my rating and wanted his money back. Which I didnt care for. What would you guys do ? Just give him his money back and be done with the guy or check them again and send them back (another $30.00) when they check out ok ? We arent talking a ton of money but enough $300.00.

thanks for the input