View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 03:32 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
i agree 100% with that. Its one thing to try and get a good trade but im not gonna trade my 71 vette roller with custom headers and trans that i have up for sale at 16,000 respectfully for a 10 grand roller camaro, S10, chevelle, etc and even though i know my vette is worth more you dont see me saying i want a 25k trade value, oh and these people that think there camaro's, S10's, Nove's or whatever are worth what my vette is worth are nuts, i get people trying to trade me a 69 camaro roller for my vette roller, why the hell would i trade down to a camaro when i have a vette

In conclusion people need to get serious about selling or trading and if you think its that special, keep it. My vette roller is worth more than 16 but i want some money so i have to have a good price no matter what you have in it

OH and people your roller drag car camaro, S10 especially, chevelle, nova shouldnt be even close to the same price as my vette so get real if you want to sell or trade
alwaysconsistent I hope one day I am able to buy a vette like yours.Good stuff.

I got to thinking about this one and had to come back and edit my post.

Ok just this month I have road in a Brand new Underground Racing Viper worth 225k that is run on the street and a brand new Lamborghini Gallardo worth 175k both of which are a higher standard car over my little CHEVY II but they want get it because its my dream car. Don't get me wrong the Lambo has been a dream car of mine also. But like my wife said if it was really your dream car you would have done had one and thats the truth. Also between my wife an brother and me we have had 9 Vettes you are right they are nice cars.But not a CHEVY II. Also I do respect your opinion. And I hope you like my little CHEVY II.