View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 07:57 PM
hink
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by jsup
Originally Posted by hink
Originally Posted by jsup
I work for World. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call.

If you want an honest opinion, CNC BLOCKS, HINK, CARL, whatever he is now is not the place to look. He is selective in his information and sometimes straight out inaccurate.

Rather than drone on here's a link:

www.cncblockne.com

We were the first ones to make aftermarket BBC blocks. Our MERLIN PRO was deemed illegal as an unfair advantage by the rules committee so we discontinued it.

We make a damn fine product no matter what CNCBLOCKS wants to make up.

My direct phone number is 201-403-3699 if you want to call me.

With all this BS you are spreading about me jesup I smell a lwasuit coming!!!

Thanks for posting your number !!!!!
What's the matter Carl? Don't like my BLOG? I have more info and when I get around to it, I'll post it. If you want this stuff to go away, the remedy is simple. Stop the bashing. Accept responsibility for your actions. You probably made a mistake when measuring the block.I have screen shots to back everything I say so do what you want. It's my blog and my opinion.

I've posted my number 100 times. Easy enough to find me. It's right in my sig on Yellow Bullet. I'm not hiding, certainly not from you. Don't make this sound like a new event.

Seems to me like you're doing a lot of parts pushing these days, maybe business is off a little Carl? I've been told there's a sense of desperation in your tone lately.

Here you claim to be RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT? This is the first I saw of that. Tell me, what exactly did you research or develop in your six years in business? You take other people's parts and machine them, then tell people that if the company doesn't own the marching center it's a bad place to be. Make up your mind, your entire business is based on doing machining for other companies, so I guess by your standard, you suck.

Call me Carl. I dare you. Just like when Mark from Probe called you and you back peddled and ran away from your remarks.

You started your business and incorporated six years ago. You claim the "problems" you had with World were, six years ago. Maybe the first year in business you needed to get to know your equipment better. Your inexperience could have been your problem.

You've been doing this stuff for six years, it's about time someone called you on the carpet for it. You do it not just to World, but to any product you don't sell. It's obvious to anyone who follows your posts. You trash and sell.

I am glad you indicate you work for World as this I am sure with a little research I can find your address and probably World can help out in this matter. And time will tell.

Also I have been only Incorperated for only 6 years and have been CNC machining blocks for what 12 years now check with RMC when I purchased my equipment from them.

Also check with Sunnen to see how long I have owned there equipment.

You should have done alot more home work before posting BS on public forums.

Like I said I can back up anything I have posted.

There is a reason you have been banned from what 4 forums now!!!