Old 08-21-2010, 06:42 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by zipper06
Originally Posted by bjuice
Zip i know about where that Girl lived...she said she was 19 but when i looked at her profile pics she looked 14 to me (tod i agree she was cute..just like a puppy is cute IMO).....her brother in the pic was like 6 yrs old....ya gotta be careful with that kinda of crap on here (internet)......and yes her profile has been deleted entirely....wonder why ?

so in short i know nothing about her although she claimed to know some of the same people i knew a long time ago...

Now Tia if you happen to read this its nothing personal just suspicious as hell...i been on here 8 years and see all kinds of people come and go...
I agree that she looked young, but she also had a lot of tatoos (which i don't like and told her so) I don't think you can get tat's ligitamatly at younger than 18 yrs. old. Sorry i was under the opinion that you knew the 30 something person (drag racer) that she was supposedly going out with. Didn't mean to bring you into something i didn't know about.

Zip.
none taken here Zip.....Seth We got a 69 camaro street driven all stock from Factory..93 octane pump gas, thru the Mufflers, footbrake..D.O.T. ET Streets...and my wife has run a 7.60 @91 mph....Not to Shabby for a 40 yr old mom that does Hair for a living...she just likes to get behind a wheel every now and then...no kind of competitive racing involved (just playing)..except for a few years back..i took her to the track on a sunday and me and another guy that had his wife with him that had a mustang...we paired them up and my wife dusted her britches...best 2 out of 3
Yea thats what I do mainly for fun. My truck weighs 5500 lbs and has stock 88 tuned port injection 305/350 IDK which one but has smog crap still on it and a 700r4 tranny with the stock limited slip rear end under it. And I hope to put intake/carb with some vortec heads and headers on it sometime but really dialed in on getting my camaro done hauling that heavy truck is just to big of a hassle when your just gonna make 3 or 4 passes!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: