Thread: wasted taxes
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 08:40 AM
TopspeedLowet
DYNO OPERATOR

Ass Ho... like Al Gore have this neat system they call carbon foot print erasing. They claim that if someone plants a tree in there good name.....
somehow that will neurtal the carbon that there Liberal lifestyle produces. Somehow this gives them and there ilk the moral high ground to decide how you use energy because you are clearly to stupid to conclude the appropriate political choice that the have chosen for you to use. That they do not use themselvs. Of course!
I have a pine tree farm with 22,000 trees minimum over 300 acres. I am a land developer and grow these landscape trees for my own development. So with the junk science that Al Gore uses I must be good for......lets say A lifetime of burning Nitromethane, Gasoline, coal, and probably blow up two or three refinerys with credit like that. But instead of doing something crazy like that I will fight the DEQ on the interperetitation of wet land laws and be charged extra for using the best fuel God provided for man to use and have to watch dildos like Al Gore do as he pleases and create language that the press will expound on that is based on political retorec.
Dam... I just wanted to ad