View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 03:57 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
i dont like catfish either!or chicken, both of them will eat anything and what ever they eat so do you. If people really knew what was in their food they would be alot more careful with what they eat.man its getting where i cant even go out to eat anymore. I dont know what the cook is doing to my food.ive been to fast food res. where the cashier would handle money then turn around and grab my burger and wrap it up and hand it to me. when i said wash your hands and give me a new burger or give me back my money they yell manager.i dont care i aint gonna eat it.
If you really start thinking about things it will make you sick. Bathroom doors, I WANT TOUCH THEM with my bare hand. Buffet style ( self service) restaurants errk me! If you had any idea what was in your favorite hot dog you would puke!! Ever eaten anything from Castleberry's? You know that great little hot dog chilie and bbq in a can. Well they found botulism 2 or 3 times in the plant. They finally close it late last year.
You think I would ride on a subway in Atlanta or New York? ONLY IN A BUBBLE SUITE!! I saw a discover chanel show one time that checked ($) bills for drugs and germs. Almost every bill had some trace of a dug on it and the $20 was the worst!!! Think about where all those 1 $ bills have been!!!!!!!!!!!! You touch them then pick your nose then wipe your butt, then stick your finger in your mouth! Then someone makes your hamburger and hands it to you with a smile!

I'll just stick to Mud Racing. It's got to be cleaner!!lol