Old 11-29-2007, 11:13 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

I had to call the # on the letter he left on the door. I talked to him for a few minutes, and guess what? It's the old bag next door again. (she tried to get everyone on the street to sign a complaint list against me and most told her where to stick it, so I know who it is) Of course they only tell you it's a complaint. He would not talk to me on the phone but insisted I meet him here at my house tomorrow to talk in person. I've always tried to be a good neighbor, but now then after putting up with this for the last 6 years, I've had enough. As of the day I get to start this new motor 463, 7.5 to1, F-2, 18 PSI Lemons 2 3/8" headers, 4 inch collectors into 4 " Borla shootout mufflers, I will make sure to start it everyday. Once at 6am let it warm up and then make sure it revs up nice, 10-20 mins, once around 12 if I'm home, or when I get home from work. Then about 930PM unless I decide to drive it that night. If she won't stop calling in on me about stuff, I guess I need to give her something for her to hate more. I'll let you know what I'm told tomorrow by the "man" And there is no one on this street that has broken any of the covenants as of yet, so I'm had on that way out.