Old 06-05-2009, 01:00 AM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default why dont vehicles get prices when posted for sale???

my father just sold a truck at the swap meet for 17000.00 and asked me to look on here for a potential car or truck? i am just amazed at some of the cars without prices that may just be what he WAS looking for , however i passed them up and didn't even ask the famous question >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HOW MUCH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< . just venting not a big deal i just question the reason behind 'not pricing' the car you 'want' to sell ? perhaps they dont know what they want/ dont know what its worth/want to display not really sell/looking for more than its worth and hope an idiot makes an offer for an unreal price/ or perhaps another reason ????????????? needless to say he purchased a car from craigslist instead that i found for him. guess what ???? it had a price and he got full asking price. i am not bitching i cant afford much ,let alone high dollar stuff, but its nice to look and see what different vehicles are going for? i realize the economy is tuff but if you want to sell, PUT A PRICE! i bet real buyers pass cars buy on here for that fact. i cant imagine a swap meet or car lot without prices? OKAY ILL SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS