Old 02-06-2013, 09:37 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

And then you have Obozo killing "American Citizens" with Hellfire Missiles from Drones in the Middle East and Northern Africa. While I have little sympathy for those idiots, punitive action without a trial is still unconstitutional. Currently, Obozo reviews the "Case File" created by either the Military or the Justice Department and orders a "Hit" on one or another linear lipped American who is preaching about "War on America" . .

Now I'm not for letting these guys slide, but if they were standing on a corner in Denver or Atlanta and saying the same things, they'd be in court, with an ACLU Lawyer defending their "First Amendment Rights" and they'd skate . . We know that because of the many precedents.

Not so much when you say the same crap in Yemen or someplace over there . . But, under our laws, they're still American Citizens and entitled to the same protections afforded you and me . . .

So, if he can get by with it in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Mali and Algeria, it will be only a matter of time before he's going after his enemies within the borders of this country . . It's the "Camel's Nose under the tent" syndrome . .