View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 04:18 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

As much as I love racing IF I had the health issues as described my priorities would no longer include anything to do with a race car. At best I would go to a race track and be with friends / family.
NO WAY in hell would I leave that kind of debt on my family without me trying my best to take care of myself the best I could. Even if there is no family I would still be more concerned about my bills and my heath than a race car.
NO WAY WOULD I HELP DONATE PARTS / MONEY TO A PERSON WITH THE LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY SHOWN HERE.

If the health issues are true I'm sad to hear, but there are way more important things to be done besides a race car.

And I'll add, how in the hell does somebody that nobody knows pop up on a forum and make a 1st asking for $ like this?? Are people really stupid enough to sent money??

I could use some race gas, power bill, and beer money if it's that easy!!!!!! Oh, and my dog would like some of those doggy chocolate chip cookies too!! 2 boxes will make him feel a lot better. :wink: