Thread: Roller Rockers?
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 07:16 AM
dartdude
SHOW GUEST

Default Roller Rockers?

:? Hello: Of course I am new using ther forum and am very curious about some gold crane roller rockers. I bought a truck from a guy on here about 5 month's ago, taking 3 of those month's to get the title but I did learn a lesson. I bought the 85 C-10 with a 383 stroker, eagle internals, world heads, weiand intake, and 650 holley. I have been out of racing for about 20 some years and disabled for about half of that. Just came up with enought money to get alittle toy of sort. The truck will fly I must admit with the M/T Streets on the back for traction. He said high 7's in 1/8 th. When the truck is at idle in or out of gear it has a chatter to it like there is something wrong with it. When I get on it hard I don't notice it or cannot hear it then. I have rods and screws in my back or I would try to check the settings on the roller rockers. Crane setting are suppose to be 22 on both is what the paperwork says. Maybe that is the normal noise a set of rollers make that's why I am asking? Should I save the money and have them checked or take the guy's word for it?
Thanks dartdude