View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

My intention is certainly not to offend what anyonre has gone through... but in talking to these dealers of mine that are good friends (some I would hunt with) I have heard of the devestation & loss... I feel angry that they are not getting help & the assistance they deserve. I may only be one man in another state, but I can see the difference of attention between Iowa & New Orleans. Mostly I would like to ask all of the liberals where the hell they are now??? You know, the ones that are "celeberties" they sure had a whole lot to say about everything regarding Katrina. Do you think Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton cares about Iowa??? Nope- not unless you belong to the black community... like the "United Negro College Fund" or how about "Miss Black America"... I just see more BS hipocracey from the bleeding heart liberals... you have to be the right STATE & ETHNIC/CULTURAL group to get thier attention. My point is not undermine anyone who has had hard times, black or white. It's a hole in our political society.