Old 08-15-2010, 07:46 AM
Jamo723
SHOW GUEST

Jimbo,
thank you so much for all the info. i have thought about the kart thing but just not sure if it is where i want to start off at. I figure if i am going to spend the money then i am going to go where i really want to be. more than likely i will start off in hot/street stock or limited mods. i dont want to start out and go straight to the front. it would be nice but unless i can get a few sponsors, i will be running from middle to the back. but that is ok with me. eventually i will make my way to the front. i am not throwing your advice out the window by any means. i would go 4 cyl but to me its just not fast enough for me. like i said i havebeen around racing since i was three. my dad built a couple of tracks and worked as a board man on another. now i worked on a couple of modifieds crews at a local track during high school but i was so envovled in my sports then that i didnt get to learn near what i wanted to. and since i have been in the military i havent had the chance to get to the near as often as i wanted to either. but thats all fixing to change. so again thank you for all your information and opinions. it is very much appreciated.
James Saylor
US Army
101st Airbourne Division
1-327th INF REG