Thread: Shifting Sucks
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Shifting Sucks

Finally went to the track today...got there late so only ran "TEST" and only got two passes....didn't know til I got there the flood in June ruined my msd switch that controls my electric shifter. :? Ok so I guess I will just have to shift by hand.

Well......the car launched good 1st pass 60 ft was a 1.33 but I forgot to shift ops: when it hit the chip I remembered... :? so I let off and rolled to a 7.48 at 58 mph.

Second pass 60 ft was 1.31, 330 ft was 3.892 and I shifted but I don't know where..lol some rpm between 5000 and 7000 :lol:

This was the first full pass and I have not messed with anything just put it together and went....that run went a 6.10 but mph was only 109.9 . I think(hope) that once I get my shifter working so I aint got to shift and work on the tune up this turd should go some 5.90's......If not oh well ...I'm just glad nothing is broken!! My father was with me today and after he watched me get out of it the first pass, first thing he said when I got back was "What did ya tear up this time?" I told him nothin' just forgot to shift ops: