View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 08:29 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by zipper06
Glad to hear it DirkaDirka,
Hey are still enjoying NV or are you back in the sandbox?

Zip.
Well I am back out in the sandbox again. I just got to the base that I work on early this morning. I had a blast in NV. Here are a couple pics of me having fun.

Oh and if you cant tell yes the quad is supposed to be Yellow.
Dirka, you brought up old memories from about 12 yrs. ago, I had an 82 acre farm with 4 fishing lakes and my step grand children came down for a few yrs.. The boy was 13 and the girl was 12 at the time. I taught both of them to drive a
Scout when 12 and 13, The boy was always gunho for service. He joined the Army Airborne SP services at 17 right out of ROTC, and the last contact i've had with either one was in 2004. Due to a divorce between my daughter and their father. He is now a helicopter pilot in Afganstan as i last heard i 2009, and the girl is married in the UK with 2 children. I only hope that i enrichened their life while i had contact with them.

Below is some pics of their visit to the farm i 1998,( i bought the red car for her 13TH birthday) by the way the girl was by far the best fishman, catching 4 to 5 lb. cats every day.

Zip.