View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 09:59 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Are we setting ourselfs up to go the moon with all these changes, i personally can't see more than a couple hundreds with a change from a wishbone to an X-LINK, body roll who cares as long as the car hooks and goes straight when you're bracking racing. As far as i know there's no index, except in NHRA classes, and as long as the car is consistint, it's then up to the driver to win. I don't know what's good or bad but we run alnite long with a hard tail 235", small blk.on alchol injection 4.80's.
I guess if you have unlimited funds you should try everything just to say you done that been there, but that's not what wins in brk. racing.

JMO

Zip.
First of all i would like to appolagize for this post ops: I donot know anything about X-LINKS, i only know about cross links and wishbones and solid mounts, i've never run an X-LINK so i'm not qualified to even talk about one. I have been [email protected], but that was 20 yrs. ago and the technogaly has changed so much that the same cars are now running [email protected]'s.
So again i appolagizes for posting on a subject that i'm not qualified to even speak on.

Zip.