View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 12:10 PM
gearhead1011
EXPERT BUILDER

Mel, that's in the off topic section and can't be viewed unless you're a signed member. but here's the link to the info in the general section.

http://motorsportsvillage.com/forum/...pic.php?t=2721

And this is the post you have the link for

altereddoug

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:43 am Post subject: The unexpected, my baby boy and future dragracer

Yesterday at 4pm I lost my baby boy Austin.. Just when you think that he is going to make it he suddenly died. He was months old and never once had a fever or even a cold. I just got off work at 3:30 and my wife called and told me the ambulance just got to my house. He just suddenly stopped breathing. He was taken to St Mary's and there never recovered.
His twin sister, Delaney, was a little under weight, but is doing fine. He was gaining weight like a horse. He actually gained 2 lbs in two weeks between his check up. Wow..... I wish I could wake up from this and realize it is just a dream.
I named him after austin coil and his middle name was Jonathon. Just like me I stay out of the spotlight......
Only thing is I believe that God must have a purpose for taking him so suddenly and short in life. I just hope that I can continue on without being upset towards God for this . And hoping that Delaney doesn't follow the same path.
Doug........
Ps.
Austin I love you