View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 10:24 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 am Post subject: Forum Posting Suggestion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have noted recently that some of the posters on this forum engage in some pretty heated exchanges- are called out, proven wrong, or simply make themselves look like idiots, then slither back onto the forum and edit out their posts or replace them with random characters.

This makes the thread look odd and lets them cover the tracks of their behavior so to speak. What does this mean?

It means that this forum is becoming a recognized checkpoint for RJ buyers and they (those deleting their posts) dont want their behavior to hurt their sales.

Now while I believe we generally all subscribe to the concept of forgiveness, that does not mean that some that someone should cover their tracks. Be a man and acknowledge what you say or do and if necessary apologize.

So here is my suggestion- always imprint a response to an involved party on the forum with a quote reply- This allows everyones commentary to be etched in stone and it eliminates the ability for people on this forum to eliminate their posts.

If you have the guts to say it-stand behind it.

My two cents plus interest,

Scorp
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like This.