View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:04 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by littlehotrod
well listen here i mean nothing bad like that crap..i meant by asking him about that was that i had a guy message me under 2 or 3 names and i wanted to know if it was the smae person that message me..thats why i asked him about the IP Address..I mean it wasnt like i was going to send a virus..dang yall take someones words and twist them around and make something sound bad..But thats not how i mean it..I just wanted to know if he can tell me how to check a IP Address on someone so i can see if that guy that message me if he was the one that message me under 2 to 3 names.SO THATS ALL I MEANT THAT BY>>SO STOP TAKING SOMEONE WORDS AND TWISTING THEM AROUND.
Duh.

Why would you say you know how to send a virus:

A) Unless you have sent one before, or
B) planning to send one to users.

Thats why youd want to know IP addresses.

Funny thing is that you claim to be able to send a virus but cant find an IP address.

RJ Mods will be looking at you Sport if they ever face a denial of service or other hacker breach.

Best thing for you to do is stick an apple in your mouth because bad things seem to always come out of it otherwise.

You LHR are the one who always twists his words- right when you get busted.

READ YOUR OWN POSTS AND TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY.

Funny thing is you can send a virus but cant send copper head gaskets- go figure

Scorp