Thread: Nitromethane
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 04:42 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

to my knowledge there is nothing you could change now without having to go into the motor..its always good to have o-oringed block to help hold in the newer cylinder pressure that will be introduced...Cometic head gaskets with STUD next best thing..

if i were you i would call ENDERLE INJECTION out in California and ask to speak with Jim...he can get you really close on where your jetting should be running 20% Nitro...very nice guy that doesn't mind taking a few minutes to speak with you...
i cannot help to think that you would have to change the jetting to run FUEL...and i would say it would be going toward the fatter side..

other than this..i would just start small and work up....i know it was said 10% was no difference in another set up..this doesn't mean it will NOT make a difference in your set up..

So i would start at 10% and work up very slowly...YOU CANNOT afford to overdo this ...its not forgiving if you over do it...

i DO see you being able to pick up 3 tenths easy with FUEL....JUST BE PREPARED for whatever happens to your internals *( which is good stuff by the way)..its going to take a hit like its never taken in the past.

just rememeber the fuel funny cars...they are changing out motors almost between every other pass...FUEL is the main reason for.....if you do not mind breaking something..YOU WILL GO FAST WITH FUEL..

Good Luck

thanks Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "