View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 06:20 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

yes i have...i ran the car on Motor in the begining just to get use to the car, turns out the car didn't handle as well on the motor cause the chassis is set up for spray...leaving on the motor doesn't load the chassis making it a little squirly about the 330 ft thru the traps....its got a 370 gear and a very Tight (nos) Converter and weighs almost 3100 lbs.
anyhow i ran it a few weeks ago and it was 102 degree's and it ran 5.80's on Motor for 3 straight passes at 125 mph
1.38 60 ft...it didn't start to run until the 330ft mark with the gear and converter...look at that 60 ft (1.38 ) on motor its creeping up to the 330 ft mark.....then you better hang on...lol :shock:

the last pass we turned on the small kit...and it ran a 5.05 @140 mph with a 1.15 60 ft....it just loves spray

Little cooler weather its a high 5.60 car on motor 4.90 car on 1 stage and a best of 4.68 @153 mph on 2 stages

Beast right Now its soooo hot down here i have had her parked in the garage..will get her back out when it cools off a little

I have to admit its taken some getting use to running this heavy car on 10 inch tires...i have had to learn to drive all over again...nothing like i have done before.....i am getting real comfortable now.

thanks for asking