Old 12-02-2009, 01:42 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by doorracer
Originally Posted by hammertime
Originally Posted by doorracer
I have had 2 demons, still have one of them. Zero problems. The first we had on our sbc nova. Went to Ron's toilet and picked up zero e.t. both on alcohol.

Curtis
Not being a wise guy but you had something wrong if you didnt pickup from going from a demon to a toilet .. that was a easy tenth gain 8)

I had a gas demon carb it was pretty good carb ..not fast by any means but was consistent.
I don't think you are being a wise guy. We heard the same thing from a lot of people and I expected some myself. The motor was tuned with the carb on the dyno before it went into the car and we put the car on a chassis dyno after changing over to the toilet. Saying it is an easy tenth is a pretty broad statement that I'm not sure covers all cases.

Curtis
When both are right with the correct cam/conv change after toilet installed its almost a guarnteed pickup, think of the way the fuel is brought into each hole. What was your setup on the toilet if you remember ? like BV leak down, Nozzels, Pill, color of BV and most important pump and size of it ?