View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 11:50 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

HEY Lively...you took the words out of my mouth !!!!!...the dang Vette was worth something...Right !!!!!

sounds to me DIIZZY DUDE...should have did a little more home work or ask a little more questions...Pics could have easily exposed the areas he is speaking of or ( complaining about)....plus it was nickel and dime stuff..that is " WHAT I THINK"...

PLus the seller was generous....he COULD had made DIZZY DUDE leave his shop with just one phone call.......the ad plainly states "non -refundable deposit'.....it didn't say if you drive 1200 miles round trip and do not like what you see then you get your $$$ back if you refuse to leave the property.......

i am with you Lively something isn't right..

what i truly think is the buyer was looking for a Barret Jackson 100k car for 32k...then he got out there and got cold feet..

then he comes on here and ask : "what do you think"...then chaps Porters a$$ for asking a very legit question.......the Seller never stood a chance in my opinion..

i dealt with one pecker head like that before..and HE DID LEAVE MY SHOP !!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Brian

EDIT

I sent the seller a RJ message..lets see if he will respond and give us his story...here is a copy of the message i sent him

Subject: 2 sides of a story
Re: Ad #882776
Message: HEY A GUY IS OVER ON THE FORUM TALKING JUNK ABOUT YOU...ME AND FEW OTHERS HAVE STATED OUR OPINIONS ABOUT TRASH TALKING..YOU MIGHT WANNA CLICK ON THE FORUM AND GIVE YOUR SIDE..WE ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THERE ARE 2 SIDES.

WHEN YOU GO TO THE FORUM CLICK ON THE "SCAMMERS SECTION..HIS ONLINE NAME IS DIZZYDALE AND THE NAME OF HIS THREAD IS "TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK".

I JUST THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HEARD....

Brian

THANKS BRIAN

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "