View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 06:37 PM
ursoslw4me
SHOW GUEST

Default 23*18*14* heads???

need sum serious advice from sum gr8 minds with plenty of xxperience & r&d..all help will b greatly appreciated 4 sure!!! just need a rough idea what 2 l@@k at so i do not make a big mistake!! my pockets r not deep.. 1) what 23* aluminum or cast head,which is best for a sbc 406 thru 434 motor with comp between 12:5-14:5 ? i do not know what stroke, cam, to use either..i have 6" forged i beam rods.. with kb129 pistons. also have a set of alum ,but not sure what size they r ,their in the attic. 2) ur head that u recommened to bolt on complete with springs for up to 800 lift cost roughly ? 2) if u have 2 go with a t/d rocker system & offset lifters would it b better to go with a 18* head ? if so which 1s do u recommened? & how much r they complete ? 3) how about the 14*s how much r they complete? i just need a rough idea on price & what 2 know b4 buying the wrong heads & getn in sumthing ovr my head.. 4) also who do u rec: on machine & engine building in tampa fla area? 5) who do u rec in fla 4 new & used parts 4 sbc? to any 1 who answers this "I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT " !!!!!