View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 04:00 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Alright, I see what both you guys said here. I hear you both...

Personally, I believe CP. He says his post was edited by someone other than himself. Plain & simple....

Juice- I hear you. We need not feed the trouble makers... they should play elsewhere. Where the hell is our team lately??? We all got along great not too long ago!!! What is the damn problem these days???

Question: Can it be found who edited Cp's post? If so, can it be proven & posted here to expose the truth? Here is how I see it: if someone edited his post, lets put em' on trial right here. CP has been a good member for some time now. It is a shame to see good folks bail.
Scoot IF his post was edited I have No clue how to finger print this...the 1st time I saw his post it was as it was...just like sometime when you edit your post it will show edited at the bottom and sometime it won't...i have no answer to this...then he came back on here stating that his post was edited and made the accusations toward a Mod and I got news for CP and others..there are some very savy computer people out here that editing a post is simple beans for them.....Cp won't admit it but he made his "i" post comment cause he wanted to be a smart a$$ now he is saying he did that to lighten the Mood...Bullcrap....what many do not remember is that Cp took a Cheap shot at me months back and I let it ride...i just didn't let him get by with it this time...besides this thread had nothing to do with CP in the begining....My inbox has been full of complaints to clean up the site with trouble makers and Chit Starters..Well i finally did just that...

...post editing is not the problem here...read thru all the post...I just called the hand of some of the whinners,complainers etc...I have been seeing over the last few months...these same people have down played the site ( RJ),talked Junk on the owner of the site ( personal stuff) and kept something stiring all the time..along with threatening to quit the site all the time...Don't get me wrong 99% of the members are great but there are 3 or 4 that I am sick of hearing their crap...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "