View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 01:57 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dunwody83
i guess i was was wright put sold car and that would give you guys something to talk about. i never got the wheels eather. i ordered them 3 years ago from one of the two biggest speed shops. they had the front ones but had to special order the back ones. two months went by and i still had no wheels. i swoped car and almost a year went by and still now wheels. they would call the wheel company ever time i would call them next week next week. i special order the wells so the would not give me my money back. i finely told them where they could stick them wheels. about a week later the speed shop called and told me that i had an in house credit. i was mad by then and told them where they could stick that to. ive been buying from the other speed shop. they can keep that dam in house credit. as for the man i traded we talked for almost a year. last time we talked he told me he got a set of wheels at a car show. he didnt happen to tell anyone that when we traded we were supost to meet 1/2 way. he picked the place i drove 3 hours he drove around the corner. that is why this is between he and i. not all you jack a\\es that responed to this crap. its ok to tell your story. but this story has nothing to do with you. im not coming back on this scam page to look to see what yall write next. have a nice day.
BULLSHIT. Nobody has the patience and understanding to wait 3 years for wheels they have already paid for...and then turns down a refund(store credit)